| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Alamosa/ Bergman Field, Co in January is cold at -9.6 °C (14.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 0.7 °C (33.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -19.9 °C (-3.8 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in January is 20.6 °C (37.1 °F).
- The weather in January is arid. An airy 6.6mm (0.3in) of liquid descends.
- The shortest day is 9:37 long and the longest day is 10:15 long with an average length of 9:53.
Check the distance to and compare the Alamosa/ Bergman Field, Co January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Alamosa/ Bergman Field, Co, Usa
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Alamosa/ Bergman Field, Co:
- Steamboat Springs, Co, Usa - 349.4 kms (217.1 miles) NNW
- Grand Junction, Colorado, Usa - 298.3 kms (185.4 miles) NW
- Hermit 7Ese, Co, Usa - 117.9 kms (73.3 miles) WNW
- Montrose, Co, Usa - 197.9 kms (123 miles) WNW
- Albuquerque, New Mexico, Usa - 274.8 kms (170.8 miles) SSW
- Los Lunas, Nm, Usa - 302.3 kms (187.9 miles) SSW
- Cheyenne, Wyoming, Usa - 423 kms (262.9 miles) NNE
- Kimball, Ne, Usa - 427.9 kms (265.9 miles) NNE
- Fort Collins, Co, Usa - 356.9 kms (221.8 miles) N
- Fort Morgan, Co, Usa - 360.7 kms (224.2 miles) NNE
- Denver, Colorado, Usa - 273.6 kms (170 miles) NNE
- Goodland, Ks, Usa - 423.1 kms (262.9 miles) ENE
- Cheyenne Wells, Co, Usa - 380 kms (236.2 miles) ENE
- Colorado Springs Ap, Co, Usa - 183.8 kms (114.2 miles) NNE
- Pueblo, Colorado, Usa - 152.7 kms (94.9 miles) NE
- Las Animas, Co, Usa - 259.9 kms (161.5 miles) ENE
- Holly, Co, Usa - 345.9 kms (214.9 miles) ENE
- Trinidad, Co, Usa - 172.2 kms (107 miles) ESE
- Kenton, Ok, Usa - 258.4 kms (160.6 miles) E
- Clayton, Nm, Usa - 265 kms (164.7 miles) ESE